✤ Microlap Gauge block comparators GBC 175 is a precision gauge block measuring systems designed with two electrical high resolution length indicators. Confirms to IS-2984 of 1981 and DIN-861 of 1988 as recommended in ISO 3650.
- Our own make a Rigid cast-iron stand which is temperature stable
- The Electro-pneumatic lifting of both top and bottom length gauges.
- Gentle, precise and extremely smooth operation carriage fixture due to sideways, which are dirt & dust resistible.
- Ergonomically operation with the help of gauge block holding fixture.
- Movement of the gage blocks due to support consisting of tungsten carbide serrated base.
- No zero setting required since the set value is automatically related to the nominal value of the respective reference gauge block.
- Very effective protection from heat due to an acrylic glass screen.
- Correction knob for variating measuring forces.
- Easily adjustable vertical slide with the upper Pneumatic Electrical Probe.
✦ Main Advantage
- Better measurement capabilities at comparatively very lower investments.
- High reliability.
- Relatively low requirements for temperature regulation and temperature measurement. Differential measurement gives reliable measurements with extremely high accuracy.
✤ A template profile allows the probes to trace 5 points to move the slip gauge smoothly without jerk and interference from body heat.
✤ The instrument comes in Manual Version.
✤ The system is useful in the calibration laboratories which are officially approved by the National Accreditation Board.
✦ Technical Specifications
|0.5 mm to 180 mm|
|Comprison Range||0.5 mm to 180 mm|
|Measurement uncertainty||0.04 µm
*under specified conditions
|Active table surface||63 mm x 63 mm (Carbide base)|
|Repeatability||+ 0.01 µm|
|Dimensions (mm)||325(L) X 430 (H)X 180 (W)|
|Weight||40 kg Approx|